PG&E Help Center
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- Why are my winter bills higher than previous months?
- Where can I find and/or download a copy of my old bills?
- How do I make changes to my bank or credit or debit payment account?
- How do I know if I am eligible to receive financial assistance?
- What is a public safety power shutoff or PSPS event?
- How can I see what the cause was for an outage if it’s already been restored?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- How can I get real-time updates during a PSPS event?
- What setting should my thermostat be on to help lower my bill?
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- What do I do if I smell gas?