If your account has been disabled you will need to perform a password reset. Follow the steps below to complete this process.
- Select the Forgot Password link on the login page
- Input your username and security question answer when prompted
- Retrieve the temporary password from your email (check your JUNK or SPAM folders if you don't see it in your INBOX)
- Attempt to log in again, using the temporary password in the password field. You can copy and paste directly from your email but please be sure you do not have a space highlighted before or after the password
- If entered correctly, you will be prompted to select a new password. Enter the temporary password once more, in the "Current Password" field. Finally, enter your desired password in the "New Password" and "Confirm Password" fields
- Sign in using your new password