If you receive a message that you cannot download a copy of your bill, it is likely not available yet. Please wait until the following business day and a PDF copy should be available to download. You can review up to 24 months of bill PDFs by signing into Your Account and selecting Bill and Payment History.
Articles in this section
- What makes up my PG&E bill?
- Why is the California Climate Credit on my bill this month?
- Why won't the PDF copy of my bill download?
- How can I tell which charges belong to a specific meter or address if I have more than one?
- What information is on page one of my bill?
- Why do I see another company listed on my PG&E bill?
- Where can I find my service agreement number on my bill?
- Why do I see more than one service agreement listed online if I only have one address?
- How do I go back to paper bills?
- Who do I contact for billing questions if I am a CTA customer?