If you change your payment account on your recurring payments after your bill is available for viewing, the payment will not process automatically and will need to be made manually for that bill cycle. Recurring payments will resume from the new payment account on the following bill cycle.
Articles in this section
- Will my recurring payment still process if I change the payment account?
- How do I make a payment online?
- Why does my online dashboard have the message "This account is not eligible for online payments using a bank account?"
- Where can I pay my bill?
- What is the difference between auto pay and recurring payments?
- How do I stop my auto pay?
- I need to change my banking information on my auto pay, how do I do this?
- How do I change or edit my pending payment?
- What information is needed to make a payment at an authorized pay station?
- What is the maximum amount I can pay by phone?