If you are starting service online and are not finding your address, try adjusting how you are entering the address. For example, instead of "Apt 101" try "Unit 101" or "#101" and see if the address populates from the drop down. Additionally, you can scroll through the drop-down options to see if the unit is listed lower in the list.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a social security number; how do I start service?
- How do I start service as a residential customer?
- Why can't I find my address to start service online?
- How do I start service if I am moving into a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Can I add another address to my account without stopping service at my current location?
- Does my landlord have to stop service before I can start service?
- What fees are associated with starting service?
- Why do you need my social security number to start a new account?
- Will my credit be impacted by the credit check to start service?
- Can I set up a new residence in advance?