Final charges take about a week to process after your requested stop date. If you had your account set up to pay automatically through recurring payments, these final charges may be scheduled to pay on the bill due date. As a result, you may see a charge up to a month after you requested to stop service. Please review your final bill and confirm the service agreements show as "closed" on either the Electric or Gas details page. If you see the word "closed" next to the service agreement number, you can be sure this is the final charge.
Articles in this section
- How can I cancel a payment?
- Why am I still being charged after I stopped service?
- Do I have to pay late fees on my past due bill?
- When will my payment be posted?
- I received a shut off notice, when will I be shut off?
- How much do you charge for a returned payment?
- How do I restore my service after I am shut off?
- When will my deposit be refunded?
- How do I find the credit, debit or bank account information I added to my online account to pay my bill?