PG&E offers multiple rate selections to accommodate your household and can assist in updating your end use, if eligible. If you need an update to your end use or heat source, contact customer service at 1-800-743-5000.
Articles in this section
- Who decides how much PG&E can charge?
- How much will I pay under the income graduate fixed charge proposal?
- What is the income graduated fixed charge proposal?
- Why do gas rates keep increasing?
- Where can I find PG&E's prices?
- Are there different rate plans available for residential gas usage?
- Does PG&E make more money when I use more energy?
- Can I request my end use or baseline allowance be changed if I'm not starting or transferring services?
- What is a breaker test and how do I do one?
- What qualifies as an electric heat source?