Anyone wishing to access the Property Management Portal (PMP) needs to register for a portal account. In order for the PG&E customer of record (the landlord) to authorize a property management firm (PMF) or Energy Management Company (EMC) to access their buildings, the PMF or EMC must first register for a PMP account. This will enable the landlord to select them and assign properties to them to manage. The PMF or EMC will then be able to view and manage their landlord's buildings from their PMP account.
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?