No, a building can only have one master account. A master account simplifies the billing process and allows you to view and manage payment(s) from a consolidated view and in a single remittance. This reduces disruptions in service as well as misapplied payments. If multiple accounts are required to manage your building, those accounts will need to be managed outside of the Property Management Portal.
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?