To add a new building to your Property Management Portal (PMP) account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your PMP account.
- Select the “add building” button.
- Search for the property by entering the street number, street name, city and zip code (zip code is optional)
- Select the “search” button.
- Add units by selecting them from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the property name.
- Select the master account number to ensure billing for the added building is set to your account.
- Select the “next” button.
- Check the “terms of agreement” checkbox.
- Enter your name and title.
- Confirm or enter your email.
- Select the “submit” button.
We’ll send a confirmation message when you’ve successfully added a building to your PMP account. You can also confirm the property was added to your PMP account by searching for the property in the Manage Property table.