No, the options are not the same. The Property Management Portal (PMP) Interim Service Agreement (ISA) form defaults to consolidated billing. Consolidated billing allows you to manage your PG&E utilities with a single bill and remittance, reducing disruptions in service and misapplied payments. The PMP ISA also applies to all the units at a location to reduce the effort required to manage the start and stop of service when a unit is vacant.
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?