PMA stands for Property Management Authorization. A PMA is an agreement between the applicant and PG&E in which the applicant authorizes access to a third party to view and manage the applicant’s PG&E account(s).
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?