The Property Management Firm (PMF) is the administrative account for your firm. The PMF account allows staff creation and removal as well as property assignment to staff members. Additionally, the PMF account allows the addition or removal of units from existing properties. All other functionality available to the PMF is also available at the staff level.
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?