The billing statuses represent who is financially responsible for the active PG&E energy service. Tenant indicates the utility is currently billed to a tenant account. Landlord indicates the utility is currently billed to the landlord account. Unbilled indicates no party has assumed financially responsibility for the active PG&E energy service.
Articles in this section
- I have a DBA, does my PMA cover it?
- I have an old name on my PMA how do I update it?
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?