The landlord is the customer of record and is required to register before anyone else can access the landlord’s building(s) on the portal. The landlord will create the building(s) in the Property Management Portal (PMP) and add an Interim Service Agreement (ISA) for each to associate the building with their PG&E account. The landlord will then assign the properties to be managed to the authorized Property Management Firm (PMF) or Energy Management Company (EMC) by submitting a new Property Management Authorization form (PMA).
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?