All existing property manager authorization (PMA) forms on file will remain in effect. At this time, we aren’t able to import these forms into the Property Management Portal (PMP). We will include PMA submission in the onboarding process to make it easier for you to get started when using the PMP.
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?