For a multi-building complex, we suggest naming each building with the same complex name and an additional identifier for each building, for example: Avalon Apts. Building 1, Avalon Apts. Building 2 or Seaside Apts. Building A, Seaside Apts. Building B, etc. We’re working to enhance our system to allow the creation of campuses or complexes containing multiple buildings.
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?