To prevent Property Management Portal (PMP) users from accidentally adding buildings they do not own, we need users to provide proof of ownership. The Interim Service Agreement (ISA) states the customer of record will assume financial responsibility for the interim period between tenant move-ins and move-outs.
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?