The Property Management Portal (PMP) requires more information to deliver services online than PG&E previously captured from Interim Service Agreements and Property Manager Authorizations. Converting the existing forms to the Property Management Portal would limit the functionality on the portal.
Articles in this section
- I submitted an Interim Service Agreement (ISA)/Property Management Agreement (PMA) form and received a letter that my request was not processed, why??
- I have a DBA, does my PMA cover it?
- I have an old name on my PMA how do I update it?
- How do I cancel an ISA or PMA?
- After submitting a PMA or ISA, how soon will it be active?
- What is the process of updating ISA/PMA?
- Why is my current ISA/PMA non transferrable?
- What is a PMA?
- Are the ISA options the same as the current ISA form?
- What happens if I don't want an ISA?