To cancel an Interim Service Agreement (ISA) it must be done in writing. The written requests should include
- Service addresses
- Stop or sale date
- Customer's return mailing address
Complete, sign and return form or documentation
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
P.O. Box 8329
Stockton, CA 95208
- 1-209-476-7697 or 1-209-476-7694
To cancel a PMA:
- Select the “PM firm” or “EM company” link under the view/cancel access column of the Manage Properties table or select the “view/cancel access for Property Management Firm” or “view/cancel access for Energy Management Company” link in the property detail view.
- Review the PMA to be canceled.
- Select the “Cancel authorization” button
- Select “Yes.”
Note: Canceling a PMA will remove authorization of a Property Management Firm (PMF) or Energy Management Company (EMC) to view or manage the building in the PMP and offline. The building will be removed from the PMF and PMF employee accounts.
We’ll send a confirmation message when you’ve successfully canceled the PMA. You can also confirm the PMA has been canceled by confirming the unauthorized PMF or EMC is no longer displayed in the Managed By column of the Manage Properties table.