The billing status report allows you and your staff to compare how PG&E records match your tenant records with regards to the financial responsibility for energy service to a particular unit. We recommend running this report weekly to ensure service was started on time or has not been disconnected prematurely.
Articles in this section
- What do all the billing statuses mean (tenant, landlord, unbilled)?
- How should I use the report to manage my building?
- Will I be notified when a requested report is ready?
- What kinds of reports are available?
- How are the responsibilities different between my staff and the Property Management Firm?
- Are there different levels of access for staff?
- How do I manage a building if my staff member is on vacation or out of the office?
- How do I grant Property Management Portal access to my staff?
- Do I need to have a staff account?
- How do I assign a building to a staff member?