You can upload your income documentation online by logging into Your Account. Once logged in, a red alerts banner will appear across the top; click "Show More" to open additional alerts. If income verification is required, you will see a message requesting you to submit the documents. Follow the steps through the link to complete your income verification.
Articles in this section
- How do I verify my income online for the CARE program?
- Where can I see what discounts programs I am enrolled in?
- Where can I find the CARE/FERA application online?
- How much do I have to make to qualify for FERA?
- How much do I have to make to qualify for CARE?
- I am a sub-metered tenant; how do I know if my CARE discount has been applied to my bill?
- Will my CARE discount transfer to my new address?
- I want to enroll in the CARE Program. How do I apply?
- What is the difference between the CARE and Family Electric Rate Assistance (FERA) programs?
- Can I enroll in the CARE program if I am a tenant?