PG&E does not offer an app for general account maintenance, but we do have a mobile version of our website making it easy to navigate from your preferred browser app. There are various bill payment apps that will send payment to PG&E, however these are not made, supported, or maintained by PG&E. We recommend always using a trusted source to make your payments, such as our website.
Articles in this section
- Where does the money I pay PG&E go?
- Why is my local PG&E office closed?
- Why don't I get a return envelope with my bill?
- Does PG&E have an app for viewing and maintaining my account?
- What is the limit of cash I can pay on my account?
- Why doesn’t my bill show my recurring payment?
- How can I pay my friend or family members bill?
- How can I tell what payment method or type is being used for a scheduled payment?
- My payment hasn't posted. When will the money be added to my account?
- I just made a payment by phone. Why does the phone system not reflect the payment?