Residential gas usage is billed on a tiered rate program. A tiered rate program provides a baseline allotment of gas that will be charged at the lowest price point; any usage above the baseline allowance is billed at a higher price point. Additional information about our rates can be found by reviewing our Tariffs online.
Articles in this section
- What is the General Rate Case (GRC)?
- Why is PG&E raising rates?
- How much will my bill increase this winter over last?
- Who decides how much PG&E can charge?
- How much will I pay under the income graduate fixed charge proposal?
- What is the income graduated fixed charge proposal?
- Why do gas rates keep increasing?
- Where can I find PG&E's prices?
- Are there different rate plans available for residential gas usage?
- Does PG&E make more money when I use more energy?