Residential gas usage is billed on a tiered rate program. This program provides a baseline allotment of gas that will be charged at the lowest price point; any usage above the baseline allowance is billed at a higher price point. Additional information about our rates can be found by reviewing our Tariffs online.
Articles in this section
- Why do gas rates keep increasing?
- What can I ask Alexa?
- Where can I find PG&E's prices?
- Are there different rate plans available for residential gas usage?
- Does PG&E make more money when I use more energy?
- Can I request my end use or baseline allowance be changed if I'm not starting or transferring services?
- What is a breaker test and how do I do one?
- What qualifies as an electric heat source?
- How do I know if my heat source is gas or electric?
- Will updating my heat source effect my rate?