The ground wire was improperly installed by a third party on our gas meter equipment, and not by PG&E. It may have been installed by a previous homeowner, phone or satellite TV provider or a solar company. As a result, it is urgent the customer works with a licensed professional to ensure this safety issue is corrected immediately.
Articles in this section
- I am concerned about my gas stove. How can PG&E help?
- I received a letter telling me to relocate a ground wire from my gas meter. Who can safely remove an improperly placed ground wire on the gas meter?
- I received a letter telling me to relocate a ground wire from my gas meter. Why am I responsible for relocating the ground wire from your gas meter?
- Why did I receive a letter telling me I need to move a ground wire?
- What is mandated safety work (Orange Notice)?
- How can I prepare for an earthquake?
- What do I do if I smell gas?
- What is an Earthquake shut off valve?
- What do I do if my earthquake shut off valve tripped?
- Does PG&E Install an Earthquake shut off valve?