For your safety, only a licensed professional such as an electrician should move an improperly placed ground wire. Please work with a licensed professional to complete this work within 30 days of receiving the request.
Articles in this section
- I am concerned about my gas stove. How can PG&E help?
- I received a letter telling me to relocate a ground wire from my gas meter. Who can safely remove an improperly placed ground wire on the gas meter?
- I received a letter telling me to relocate a ground wire from my gas meter. Why am I responsible for relocating the ground wire from your gas meter?
- Why did I receive a letter telling me I need to move a ground wire?
- What is mandated safety work (Orange Notice)?
- How can I prepare for an earthquake?
- What do I do if I smell gas?
- What is an Earthquake shut off valve?
- What do I do if my earthquake shut off valve tripped?
- Does PG&E Install an Earthquake shut off valve?