Most homes have gas water heaters and furnaces. Some homes may also have gas stoves or dryers. If you need a pilot relight or safety check on any gas appliances, PG&E offers these for free. Schedule yours today by logging into Your Account and selecting "Service Appointments".
Articles in this section
- How do I make an appointment online to have PG&E relight or shut off my gas pilot light?
- Which appliances use gas?
- Can I get an appointment for a pilot relight any sooner?
- Does PG&E offer safety check or a pilot relight for sub-metered tenants?
- My pilot light is fine, but I need a furnace inspection, do you do that?
- Is there a cost to come out and check my heater or water heater?
- What do I do if my furnace pilot light goes out?
- Will PG&E light the pilot or check my gas fireplace?
- How do I cancel my pilot light appointment?
- I made a mistake on my pilot light appointment. How do I change it?