You can find the price per unit of energy (kilowatt or therm) for all rate programs by visiting our tariffs page. Scroll to the applicable rate plan and open the document. To view charges specific to you, your account, or your usage, review the details pages of your bill.
Articles in this section
- What is the General Rate Case (GRC)?
- Why is PG&E raising rates?
- How much will my bill increase this winter over last?
- Who decides how much PG&E can charge?
- How much will I pay under the income graduate fixed charge proposal?
- What is the income graduated fixed charge proposal?
- Why do gas rates keep increasing?
- Where can I find PG&E's prices?
- Are there different rate plans available for residential gas usage?
- Does PG&E make more money when I use more energy?