You can find the price per unit of energy (kilowatt or therm) for all rate programs by visiting our tariffs page. Scroll to the applicable rate plan and open the document associated. To view charges specific to you, your account, or your usage, review the details pages of your bill.
Articles in this section
- Why do gas rates keep increasing?
- What can I ask Alexa?
- Where can I find PG&E's prices?
- Are there different rate plans available for residential gas usage?
- Does PG&E make more money when I use more energy?
- Can I request my end use or baseline allowance be changed if I'm not starting or transferring services?
- What is a breaker test and how do I do one?
- What qualifies as an electric heat source?
- How do I know if my heat source is gas or electric?
- Will updating my heat source effect my rate?