The CPUC has accelerated the typical distribution schedule for the California Climate Credit to help customers offset record gas prices in 2023. Instead of waiting until April, customers may see the California Climate Credit as soon as their March bill. Electric only customers can expect to see an adjustment of $38.39, gas only customers will see a credit of $52.78, and customers with both gas and electric service from PG&E will see a total credit of $91.17.
Articles in this section
- What makes up my PG&E bill?
- Why is the California Climate Credit on my bill this month?
- Why won't the PDF copy of my bill download?
- How can I tell which charges belong to a specific meter or address if I have more than one?
- What information is on page one of my bill?
- Why do I see another company listed on my PG&E bill?
- Where can I find my service agreement number on my bill?
- Why do I see more than one service agreement listed online if I only have one address?
- How do I go back to paper bills?
- Who do I contact for billing questions if I am a CTA customer?