To find and/or download a copy of your old bills, sign in to Your Account. Look under the Your Account header and click the Bill & Payments History link to access the last six months. To access up to 24 months of bills and payments, use the scroll bar on the right-hand side of the module, and scroll down to the bottom to select the link for "View up to 24 months of activity" expander. Note: you may need to click in the module for the scroll bar to appear.
Articles in this section
- What is the "CA Climate Credit" line item on my energy statement?
- Bill Pay App & Kiosks Unavailable
- Why are my winter bills higher than previous months?
- Can I waive my deposit?
- How do I make changes to my bank or credit or debit payment account?
- Where can I find and/or download a copy of my old bills?
- Why didn't my solar system cover my entire bill or energy needs?
- How do I understand my solar bill?
- How does PG&E bill solar customers who are enrolled in Community Choice Aggregation (CCA)?
- Why did I receive an early true-up statement?