If you’d like your bill to be consistent from month to month, try Budget Billing. This plan levels out your monthly payments so if your energy usage changes significantly from season to season, you won't see big spikes in your energy bill.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am eligible to receive financial assistance?
- Why was I dropped from CARE?
- Are there any programs available for low-income households that help reduce energy costs?
- I'm experiencing a financial hardship. Are there any programs that can help me with my energy bill until I am financially stable?
- How do I sign up for Budget Billing?
- Is there a fee to enroll in Budget Billing?
- I just enrolled in Budget Billing. When will it take effect?
- How do you determine what my monthly bill will be on Budget Billing?
- I need help budgeting my energy costs. How can I keep my bill consist from month to month?
- I need to recertify my CARE or FERA enrollment, but your website won’t let me. Why?