If you’d like your bill to be consistent from month to month, try Budget Billing. This plan levels out your monthly payments so if your energy usage changes significantly from season to season, you won't see big spikes in your energy bill.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am eligible to receive financial assistance?
- What is the Medical Baseline Program?
- How do I self-certify for the Medical Baseline Program?
- How do I recertify for the Medical Baseline Program?
- Why was I dropped from CARE?
- Are there any programs available for low-income households that help reduce energy costs?
- I'm experiencing a financial hardship. Are there any programs that can help me with my energy bill until I am financially stable?
- How do I sign up for Budget Billing?
- Is there a fee to enroll in Budget Billing?
- I just enrolled in Budget Billing. When will it take effect?