Yes, you can cancel the rate change request as long as the rate change is still processing. Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-743-5000 to cancel your request. If your request has already processed – in other words, you have reached or passed the first day of the next billing cycle – any rate change request will not be in effect until the subsequent billing cycle. You are allowed two rate changes per year, unless you have a significant change in the way you use energy, such as the installation of solar panels or the purchase of an electric vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Can I keep my current rate plan?
- Can I change my rate plan after I move to the Time-of-Use (TOU) rate plan?
- Can I customize my own rate plan?
- Why can I only make two rate changes in a year?
- What is the earliest time I can get off my current rate?
- How can I see all of my rate plan comparisons at the same time (Non Residential)?
- What are my options for rates?
- Am I on the best rate?
- Where can I learn more about the rate choices that I am being offered?
- I want to change my rate, but I am not seeing where to do that in Your Account.