Yes, you can cancel the rate change request as long as the rate change is still processing. Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-743-5000 to cancel your request. If your request has already processed – in other words, you have reached or passed the first day of the next billing cycle – any rate change request will not be in effect until the subsequent billing cycle. You are allowed two rate changes per year, unless you have a significant change in the way you use energy, such as the installation of solar panels or the purchase of an electric vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How do I decline the TOU rate transition?
- Can I keep my current rate plan?
- What rate do most customers select?
- Are Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) companies cheaper than PG&E?
- Why is there a High Usage Surcharge on my bill?
- Where can I see the Tariffs?
- How does PG&E notify me of a rate increase?
- What is a bundled rate?
- Why can’t I have a flat monthly rate?
- How is the baseline allotment determined?