Yes, you can cancel the rate change request as long as the rate change is still processing. Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-743-5000 to cancel your request. If your request has already processed – in other words, you have reached or passed the first day of the next billing cycle – any rate change request will not be in effect until the subsequent billing cycle. You are allowed two rate changes per year, unless you have a significant change in the way you use energy, such as the installation of solar panels or the purchase of an electric vehicle.
Articles in this section
- I’m currently on a solar rate. If I change my rate schedule, will I still be on a solar rate?
- I’m enrolled in SmartRate™, and want to change to the Electric Vehicle rate schedule. Why won’t it let me keep my SmartRate enrollment?
- I’ve installed solar on my house. How do I change to the solar rate schedule?
- Where can I learn more about the rate choices that I am being offered?
- I want to change my rate, but I am not seeing where to do that in Your Account.
- I’m enrolled in CARE, FERA or Medical Baseline. Why don’t I see my enrollment under Rate Plans and Options?
- I want to enroll in CARE, FERA or Medical Baseline. Why can’t I see the programs under Rate Plans and Options?
- Why can't I sign up for a rate that I see on the rate comparison page?
- Is the rate comparison based on my usage?
- Why can't I see my rate comparison?