The rate comparison page calculates all PG&E rates for your customer type based on your interval data from the last 13 months. However, your rate eligibility is dependent on your meter type and your account preferences.
Articles in this section
- I’m currently on a solar rate. If I change my rate schedule, will I still be on a solar rate?
- I’m enrolled in SmartRate™, and want to change to the Electric Vehicle rate schedule. Why won’t it let me keep my SmartRate enrollment?
- I’ve installed solar on my house. How do I change to the solar rate schedule?
- Where can I learn more about the rate choices that I am being offered?
- I want to change my rate, but I am not seeing where to do that in Your Account.
- I’m enrolled in CARE, FERA or Medical Baseline. Why don’t I see my enrollment under Rate Plans and Options?
- I want to enroll in CARE, FERA or Medical Baseline. Why can’t I see the programs under Rate Plans and Options?
- Why can't I sign up for a rate that I see on the rate comparison page?
- Is the rate comparison based on my usage?
- Why can't I see my rate comparison?