To lean more about different available rate plans, visit Electricity rates: Choose the plan that works best for you. Here, you can review a side-by-side comparison of all the residential electric rate plans that PG&E offers.
Articles in this section
- How do I decline the TOU rate transition?
- Can I keep my current rate plan?
- What rate do most customers select?
- Are Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) companies cheaper than PG&E?
- Why is there a High Usage Surcharge on my bill?
- Where can I see the Tariffs?
- How does PG&E notify me of a rate increase?
- What is a bundled rate?
- Why can’t I have a flat monthly rate?
- How is the baseline allotment determined?