The majority of our residential customers can change their rate online. If you find that you cannot, call a Customer Service Representative at 1-877-743-4112 Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, to request your rate change.
Articles in this section
- I am planning on buying a home with solar already installed, what NEM program will I have?
- I have all of my paperwork in and have an approved application but PG&E has not completed my interconnection. If PG&E doesn't complete their part by April 14, will I have to start on Net Billing Tariff (NEM 3)?
- As an existing customer, how will the new Net Billing Tariff (NEM 3) change my billing?
- I can’t start my new Electric Vehicle rate online, what do I do?
- What happens if I opt-out of a CCA while on NEM billing?
- How can I pay my True-Up Bill in advance?
- I am a new Solar customer, am I required to be on a time of use rate plan?
- Why is there a small monthly charge from PG&E for having Solar?
- My new location has solar installed. How do I start service on PG&E’s solar rate?
- I’m currently on a solar rate. If I change my rate schedule, will I still be on a solar rate?