The different colors represent customers affected by the outage. Green means 1–49 customers are without power, Yellow means 50–499 customers are without power, Orange means 500–4,999 customers are without power and Red means over 5,000 customers are without power. There is also a legend at the top of the page for your reference.
Articles in this section
- My address does not come up on the outage map, what do I do?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- I just reported an outage. Why don’t I see it on the map?
- Can I search for outages within a city?
- Can I search for outages that aren’t mine?
- I input my address into the search bar and nothing happens. Why?
- What do the different color of the pins mean?
- Do I need to click on the magnifying glass icon to search for an address?
- How do I search for an outage?