To sign up for an outage alert, sign in to Your Account and Select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center. Scroll down to Alert Settings and select the "off" button to turn the alert on. Add your contact information, and select Save Changes.
Articles in this section
- When I sign up for an outage update, will I get them in the middle of the night?
- I can’t find my address. How do I report an outage?
- How do I sign up for outage alerts?
- I clicked on a yellow magnifying glass, and when the map zooms in, I only see green pins. Why?
- Why are some outages shapes and some outages are pins?
- I clicked on an outage, but when the map zooms in, I don’t see any outage. Why?
- Can I report a gas outage on this page?
- Can I report a gas leak on this page?
- I just reported an outage. Why don’t I see it on the map?
- Can I report an outage for my whole area?