Addresses automatically populate in the pull-down menu. If your address isn't in the pull-down menu, this means PG&E does not have your address in the system, your address is listed another way than you are inputting it (ie apt vs unit), or your address differs from what the county has on file. To report an outage, contact PG&E at 1-800-743-5002.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my lights are flickering?
- Am I being charged for usage while my power is out?
- What can I do to prepare for a storm?
- What does PG&E use when an outage requires patrolling?
- My power is out but no one else is out; what can I do?
- What do I do if there is no gas?
- I am experiencing an outage, but no one else in my mobile home park is. What should I do?
- How is it possible for customer's usage to cause a power outage?
- Did I cause a power outage in my area?
- What if there is no estimated time of when my power will be turned on?