Addresses automatically populate in the pull-down menu. If your address isn't in the pull-down menu, this means PG&E does not have your address in the system or differs from what the county has on file. To report an outage, contact PG&E at 1-800-743-5002.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to prepare for a storm?
- What do I do if my lights are flickering?
- Am I being charged for usage while my power is out?
- What does PG&E use when an outage requires patrolling?
- My power is out but no one else is out; what can I do?
- What do I do if there is no gas?
- I am experiencing an outage, but no one else in my mobile home park is. What should I do?
- How is it possible for customer's usage to cause a power outage?
- Will I be fined if I cause a power outage?
- Did I cause a power outage in my area?