Addresses automatically populate in the pull-down menu. If your address isn't in the pull-down menu, this means PG&E does not have your address in the system or differs from what the county has on file. To report an outage, contact PG&E at 1-800-743-5002.
Articles in this section
- How can I see what the cause was for an outage if it’s already been restored?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- How can I tell if my power is out due to a fuse or breaker?
- How do I reset my circuit breaker?
- How do I replace a fuse?
- Will I still have power during an outage if I have solar?
- How do you decide who is affected by rolling blackouts?
- Am I going to be affected by rolling blackouts?
- Do you provide support or services to customers to prepare for a PSPS outage event?