Outage alerts allow you to receive updates on the status of an outage affecting your service area. You have the option to receive the notification by email, text or voice. You can also choose the timeframe in which you want to be alerted: Day, 8 a.m.–9 p.m., Night, 9 p.m.–9 a.m. or Anytime, 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- How can I see what the cause was for an outage if it’s already been restored?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- If power is shut off due to wildfire danger, is there a special plan for Medical Baseline customers?
- My power was shut off due to wildfire conditions. When will it be restored?
- I don’t live in a high fire-threat area. Why was my power shut off?
- How will I be notified if a Public Safety Power Shutoff becomes necessary?
- When I sign up for an outage update, will I get them in the middle of the night?
- I can’t find my address. How do I report an outage?
- How do I sign up for outage alerts?