Outage alerts allow you to receive updates on the status of an outage affecting your service area. You have the option to receive the notification by email, text or voice. You can also choose the timeframe in which you want to be alerted: Day, 8 a.m.–9 p.m., Night, 9 p.m.–9 a.m. or Anytime, 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- How can I see what the cause was for an outage if it’s already been restored?
- Do I need a login to look for outage information?
- How do I look for an outage if I don’t have a PG&E account?
- How can I tell if my power is out due to a fuse or breaker?
- How do I reset my circuit breaker?
- How do I replace a fuse?
- Will I still have power during an outage if I have solar?
- How do you decide who is affected by rolling blackouts?
- Am I going to be affected by rolling blackouts?
- Do you provide support or services to customers to prepare for a PSPS outage event?