If the date or appointment time is grayed out, that means there are no more appointments available for that day or time. Saturday appointments and morning appointments typically fill up more quickly than weekday afternoon appointments. If your preferred date and time are not available, you will need to select another option that is available.
Articles in this section
- Will I be notified when the PG&E Service Representative is on their way to my house?
- How do I cancel my pilot light appointment?
- I made a mistake on my pilot light appointment. How do I change it?
- I have multiple appliances where I need help with my gas pilot light. Do I need to request a separate appointment for each?
- I don’t see Pilot Light Appointments as an option in the Services section.
- The date or appointment time I want is grayed out and doesn’t respond when I select it.
- How do I make an appointment online to have PG&E relight or shut off my gas pilot light?