If the date or appointment time is grayed out, that means there are no more appointments available for that day or time. Saturday appointments and morning appointments typically fill up more quickly than weekday afternoon appointments. If your preferred date and time are not available, you will need to select another option that is available.
Articles in this section
- Why did I receive an orange notice door hanger?
- Can you paint my rusty gas meter?
- Do I need to wear a mask if PG&E is coming to my property?
- How do I get my gas service turned back on after fumigation is complete?
- Does my electric service need to be turned off for fumigation?
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- Will I be notified when the PG&E Service Representative is on their way to my house?
- The date or appointment time I want is grayed out and doesn’t respond when I select it.