No, just select Multiple Appliances Services on the pull-down menu for pilot light relights, or choose Turn Off Other Gas Appliances to turn off pilot lights.
Articles in this section
- Will I be notified when the PG&E Service Representative is on their way to my house?
- How do I cancel my pilot light appointment?
- I made a mistake on my pilot light appointment. How do I change it?
- I have multiple appliances where I need help with my gas pilot light. Do I need to request a separate appointment for each?
- I don’t see Pilot Light Appointments as an option in the Services section.
- The date or appointment time I want is grayed out and doesn’t respond when I select it.
- How do I make an appointment online to have PG&E relight or shut off my gas pilot light?