Your PG&E Service Representative will usually call if they are running early or late. If on time, the Service Representative may still call to confirm the appointment, but not always.
Articles in this section
- Will I be notified when the PG&E Service Representative is on their way to my house?
- How do I cancel my pilot light appointment?
- I made a mistake on my pilot light appointment. How do I change it?
- I have multiple appliances where I need help with my gas pilot light. Do I need to request a separate appointment for each?
- I don’t see Pilot Light Appointments as an option in the Services section.
- The date or appointment time I want is grayed out and doesn’t respond when I select it.
- How do I make an appointment online to have PG&E relight or shut off my gas pilot light?