To update your mailing address, simply sign in to Your Account and select EDIT PROFILE & ALERTS (yellow button at the top of the page). This will bring you to the PG&E Preference Center. From there, scroll down to Contact Information and select Mailing Address. Input your preferred mailing address, and select SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my security question?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?
- How do I sign up for outage notifications for an outage that is not at my house?
- How many notifications can I get for each alert?
- Do you charge for alerts?
- How do I turn on an alert?
- I selected Spanish as my language, but my alerts are still in English. Why?
- I want to delete a phone number from the account, but the delete button is greyed out. What do I do?