No, they are two separate areas on the site. Your Contact Information is the information we use for your alerts and notifications. Your Profile contains the information we use for your online account. If you want your email address updated in both, you must also enter it in the Profile section. In addition, you’ll need to visit Alert Settings to update your email address or phone number for individual alerts you receive.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How can I tell if PG&E serves my address?
- What is Visitor Access?
- Do you have any campgrounds?
- How do I remove a deceased spouse from my account?
- How do I speak to a representative?
- Will my credit be affected if my PG&E service is shut off?
- Will my credit be affected by a late payment?
- How do I get a letter of credit?