Payment Arrangement Reminders cannot be turned off if you are enrolled in a payment arrangement. Making your payments by the agreed date is a required to keep the arrangement active and PG&E is committed to supporting you to be successful in your arrangement.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit Power of Attorney documents?
- Can I call PG&E on behalf of a family member?
- How do I deactivate my online account?
- How do I contact specific PG&E departments?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How much does it cost to increase my energy requirements?
- Can I make a payment online without registering my account online?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?
- How can I get added to an existing residential account?
- Can I add more than one credit, debit or bank account to my online account?