Yes, however, you cannot add yourself to their alerts. Only the customer can add you to their alerts.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a P.O. box as a mailing address?
- How do I change my security question?
- Can I sign up for other people’s alerts?
- Why can’t I turn off my Payment Arrangement Reminders?
- How do I sign up for outage notifications for an outage that is not at my house?
- How many notifications can I get for each alert?
- Do you charge for alerts?
- How do I turn on an alert?
- I selected Spanish as my language, but my alerts are still in English. Why?
- I want to delete a phone number from the account, but the delete button is greyed out. What do I do?